Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Quite a few characters and organisations made a return in 'The Magician's Apprentice' and 'The Witch's Familiar'. Which of these characters was trying to track down the Doctor?
2. In 'Under the Lake' and 'Before the Flood', the Doctor and Clara arrived on a base in a flooded military facility. From Clara's point of view, this was in the future.
3. At the beginning of 'Under the Lake', the Doctor referred to a particular sequence of events. What is the name that the Doctor uses to refer to the sequence?
4. Ashildr made her first appearance in 'The Girl Who Died'. Which race of people was she from?
5. 'The Zygon Invasion' followed the events in another 'Doctor Who' episode. Which episode did the Zygons last appear in?
6. In 'Sleep No More', Gagan Rassmussen created sleep pods that allowed humans to get all of the sleep they needed in a matter of seconds. The pods were named after an ancient god. What were they called?
7. One of the Doctor's closest friends died in 'Face the Raven'. Who had to face the raven in order to save Rigsy?
8. After the death of his friend, the Doctor was teleported out of the trap street. Where did he spend most of 'Heaven Sent'?
9. Episode eleven, 'Heaven Sent', led into the final episode of the series. Complete the name of the episode in which the Doctor tried to prevent Clara from dying: '_______ Bent'.
10. The 2015 Christmas special, 'The Husbands of River Song', was the first to feature Nardole. Which comic actor played him?
Source: Author AcrylicInk
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ladymacb29
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.