Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Many actors had been cast as the Doctor in its first fifty years. Which one did not feature in new footage in the anniversary special?
2. There are many nods to the history of 'Doctor Who' in 'The Day of the Doctor'. At the very beginning of the episode, Clara was working at the same school that the Doctor's granddaughter, Susan, went to way back in 1963. What was it called?
3. Thanks to UNIT, the TARDIS was picked up and carried away by helicopter. At which London landmark did the Doctor first meet Kate Stewart and the rest of UNIT?
4. Which English monarch appeared in the anniversary episode?
5. Which of these TARDIS regulars accompanied the Doctor in 'The Day of the Doctor'?
6. What decision was the War Doctor agonising over during the episode?
7. In 1562, the three Doctors were imprisoned. Where were they taken?
8. The War Doctor had acquired a weapon called The Moment. It was sentient, and chose a human form in order to talk to the Doctor. Who did the Moment look like?
9. At the end of the episode, the Doctor had renewed hope of finding Gallifrey because of something the museum curator told him. What was the true title of the painting?
10. 'The Day of the Doctor' was shown in 3D in some cinemas at the same time as it was broadcast on television.
Source: Author AcrylicInk
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ladymacb29
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.