Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Bill first met the Doctor when she was working in a canteen in 'The Pilot'. Which establishment did she work in?
2. In 'Smile', the Doctor offered to take Bill on an adventure. Where did Bill want to go?
3. The Doctor took Bill to the last frost fair on the River Thames in 1814. There were merchants, performers, and even an elephant. Which city did they go to in 'Thin Ice'?
4. 'Knock Knock' took place in a house that Bill and a group of students were renting. What was unusual about the house?
5. 'Oxygen' explored the potential consequences of capitalist space exploration. Bill, the Doctor, and Nardole had to constantly check how much oxygen they were using: it was a commodity that had to be bought. Where were they?
6. I'll tell you where Bill was. She was in her flat when the Pope arrived. She went to the Vatican, the Pentagon in Virginia, CERN in Geneva, and the Oval Office in Washington DC. At least that's where she though she was. In 'Extremis', where was she really?
7. The Monks made themselves known globally in 'The Pyramid at the End of the World'. In which fictional country (introduced in 'The Zygon Invasion') did the pyramid appear?
8. In 'Empress of Mars', Bill, Nardole and the Doctor ended up on Mars. Which Martian native race was also there?
9. The Doctor and Bill were arguing over what happened to the Roman Ninth Legion in the second century. Which modern-day country did they travel to in order to settle their dispute in 'The Eaters of Light'?
10. 'World Enough and Time' showed how the Cybermen began on a spaceship trying to escape from a black hole. Which planet did the spaceship originate from?
Source: Author AcrylicInk
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ladymacb29
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.