Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The Starship Alaska crashed on a planet full of Daleks with Oswin Oswald trapped on board.
2. A fake alien spaceship was sent to crash-land in the River Thames by the Slitheen.
3. A Cyberman ship had crashed in Colchester, England. Centuries later, a department store was built above it and people began to go missing.
4. The human spacecraft, the SS Pentallian, was heading towards a sun that was actually a living organism.
5. A spaceship version of the Titanic was set to crash-land on Earth on Christmas Day.
6. The Sheriff of Nottingham saw a spaceship crash in the area. He attempted to rebuild it using gold so that he could become more powerful.
7. A group of 19th century British soldiers came across an Ice Warrior whose ship had crashed on Earth.
8. The Byzantium crashed on top of a cave system that was full of Weeping Angels.
9. The TARDIS (complete with a newly-regenerated Doctor) crashed in Amelia Pond's garden.
10. A solar flare caused an Isolus pod to become separated from its family of billions and crash-land on Earth.
Source: Author AcrylicInk
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor kyleisalive
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.