Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. 'You know something? If you couldn't read, you couldn't look up what was on television.'
2. 'Be kind to the people you meet on the way up, because you're going to meet the same people on the way down.'
3. 'One who fights fire with fire only gets in trouble with Smokey the Bear.'
4. 'If Sunday's supposed to be the day of rest, how can I rest when I'm going to church?'
5. 'What's more important, bowling or watching your kid rot?'
6. 'I never play horseshoes, 'cause Mother taught us not to throw our clothes around.'
7. 'If you're going to be a failure, you might as well be a success at it.'
8. 'There she was - dejected, desperate, and stoned. Everything I could hope for in a woman.'
9. 'Why do they call it rush hour when nothing moves?'
10. 'If you don't show up to a party, everyone will assume you're fat.'
11. 'A little song, a little dance, a little seltzer down your pants.'
12. 'It takes a smart man to know he's stupid.'
13. 'There's a standard formula for success in the entertainment medium and that is: Beat it to death if it succeeds.'
14. 'Television has done much for psychiatry by spreading information about it, as well as contributing to the need for it.'
15. 'May the good fairy sprinkle stardust on your bippy.'
Source: Author metoo
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ArleneRimmer
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.