Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. "And that's the way it is" was heard whenever which CBS news anchor, known as "the most trusted man in America", would sign-off his evening show?
2. What 1950's show ended "Say goodnight, Gracie"?
3. From 1951 to 1957, what show ended by wishing the audience "Happy Trails"?
4. Who said "Bless your little pea-pickin' hearts" for his sign-off phrase?
5. Who concluded his radio and television shows with the unusual sign-off "Good night Mrs Calabash, wherever you are!"?
6. "Good night to all you boys and girls, my nephews and nieces..."
7. Who closed her show with "Mmmm-Wah!" (Kiss)?
8. Who ended his comedy variety show with "Good night and may God bless"?
9. "Ya'll comeback now, hear!" was the Clampett family's weekly goodbye from what TV show?
10. "The Tracey Ullman Show" (1987-1990) was a weekly variety show hosted by singer and comedienne Tracey Ullman. What was her sign-off catchphrase?
Source: Author matho_77
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ladymacb29
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.