Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. "Ehhhhh" was all this character had to say in the television show, "Happy Days" for you to know he was saying "yes" or agreeing with you. Who was this character?
2. "You rang?" was made famous by what spooky butler?
3. When you see Twinkle Toes hitting a strike and yelling "YABBA DABBA DOO". Who would you hear yelling this phrase?
4. If you were watching "The Big Bang Theory", you would hear "Bazinga!". Which character was famous for using this line often?
5. "Full House" was about three girls who were raised by their father and his two friends. The girls were DJ, Stephanie and Michelle. Who was the girl that always said, "How rude"?
6. In the television show, "Family Matters" you can find this annoying neighbor always pestering the Winslow family. When he made a mistake or did something bad he would say, "did I do that?" Who was this character?
7. When this character got mad at his wife he would say this phrase. "One of these days Alice, Pow to the Moon!" Who made this statement almost weekly?
8. This detective would solve a case a week with asking, "just one more thing...". What was the last name of this Lieutenant?
9. Which "Friend" would use the line, "how you doing?" When he attempted to pick up a girl?
10. When this red headed woman would get in trouble she would yell out, "RICKY!" Only to be followed by tears usually. Who was this adorable red headed woman who was married to Ricky Ricardo?
Source: Author linkan
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor kyleisalive
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.