Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. As in the movies, in the game Indy was accompanied through part of his adventure by a female sidekick. What is the name the woman who featured in "Fate of Atlantis"?
2. At the very start of the game, which character from the movies made a brief appearance at the Barnett College to start Indy on his quest?
3. One of the first tasks faced by Indy was finding a book, which ultimately proved to be the key to finding Atlantis. The book was written by which ancient Greek figure?
4. The story of the game begins in New York State and ends in Atlantis, but Indy visited many locations across the world on his quest to find the location of the lost city. Which of these places did Indy NOT visit?
5. One of the most interesting features about this game was that it could be played in several different ways, with noticeably different paths being taken depending on how you chose to play. At one point in the game, the player must choose how he wants to proceed. Which of these was NOT one of the ways to beat the game?
6. From the Ark of the Covenant to the Holy Grail, Indiana Jones has a history of finding what in reality is unfindable, so it came as no surprise that Indy eventually found the city at the bottom of the sea. Where exactly did he find it?
7. In many adventure games from this era, it was relatively common to find uses for many unconventional items. Which of these strange inventory items did Indy use in "Fate of Atlantis"?
8. Throughout the adventure, Indy comes across many machines created by the technologically advanced Atlanteans. Although their uses vary greatly, they all have one thing in common - a mouth like opening. What must be placed in the machines mouths for them to be activated?
9. One of the more involved puzzles in the game involved finding a way to distract something that was lurking in the depths of one of Atlantis' many canals, by feeding it a crab trapped in a ribcage. What aquatic terror was preventing Indy from crossing into the centre of the city?
10. At the end of the game, the ruins of Atlantis were destroyed utterly. What brought about its second end?
Source: Author CapainNemo
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor kyleisalive
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.