Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. "Love (Love) Shine" may be a classic, so jump onto the stage and hit the right arrows with me. Riyu Kosaka, who performed this tune, was also a major part of what Bemani-based band?
2. Captain Jack, a band releasing Europop Dance songs for the "Dance Dance Revolution" series, did not release which of these?
3. "In the Heat of the Night" and "Kiss Me" were songs by which German "Dance Dance Revolution" artists?
4. "I've been searching for a man
All across Japan
Just to find, to find my samurai"
This song, by the pop band smile.dk, is quite famous in the canon. What is its name?
5. "Healing Vision" and "Trip Machine", both more intense trance songs, are from what "Dance Dance Revolution" artist?
6. J-Pop group 'jun' is responsible for which of these songs in the "Dance Dance Revolution" setlist?
7. NAOKI, known for "B4U", "BRILLIANT 2U", and "CAN'T STOP FALLIN' IN LOVE", has also released songs in the "Dance Dance Revolution" universe under what other name?
8. On consoles, Akira Yamaoka has been known for his work in regards to the soundtrack of "Silent Hill" games. Which of these songs in the "Dance Dance Revolution" series did he compose?
9. "LOVE IS ORANGE" is a song performed under which of these pseudonyms?
10. "MaxX Unlimited", one of the most notorious 'finale-type' titles in the "Dance Dance Revolution series, was created by which of these?
Source: Author kyleisalive
This quiz was reviewed by our editing team before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.