Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. "Secrets Can Kill": This is the only game where you never meet the criminal before the end of the game. You can, however, find his name coded into one of Aunt Eloise's books. What is the name of this vicious villain?
2. "Stay Tuned for Danger": This villain was plain crazy! After sending death threats to a man this culprit thought had everything, the person locks Nancy and another crew member in the Light of Our Love studio. Then he/she proceeds to monologue and to try to kill Nancy! Who is this lunatic?
3. "Message in a Haunted Mansion": By helping Rose restore her San Fransisco mansion, this villain hoped to find hidden treasure. After Nancy showed up, they decided just to wait until we find it. Who is this lazy crook?
4. "Treasure in the Royal Tower": This villain gave you something spicy to think about. Blinded by their mace-like concoction, you can only catch the villain by pulling the stairs out from under them. When you look down into the dungeon, who do you see?
5. "The Final Scene": When your friend Maya disappears in the Royal Paladium Theatre, the more-or-less helpful caretaker takes you under his wing and into his deception. Who is he?
6. "The Secret of the Scarlet Hand": This game was very confusing. One person stole the Pacal carving, but another tries to kill Nancy and has pulled other jade thefts. Who is this crazy crook?
7. "Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake": Using the "ghost dogs" of gangster Mickey Malone, this villain tried to scare anyone who lived in Malone's cabin away so they could look for his treasure. It worked for Nancy's friend Sally, and that why we become involved in the case. Who is this cruel culprit?
8. "The Haunted Carousel": In an amusement park where the carousel runs by itself and the roller coaster loses power without explanation, who do you call? Nancy Drew, who else?
In this mystery there is more than one criminal, but the profligate procrastinator who stole the merry-go-round horse, Glory, is the one I'd like named. Who is it?
9. "Danger on Deception Island": When you first arrive, you find Katie's boat a wreck. Someone did not like Katie's advice on what should be done with a lone orca whale swimming in the bay. You find, in the end, that the malicious miscreant is part of something much bigger than petty theft conducted in the town. Who is it?
10. "The Secret of Shadow Ranch": This crumbling criminal helped to vandalize Shadow Ranch. Among multiple things that happen, Uncle Ed was bitten by a rattlesnake and the pump house blew up. To top it all off, a mysterious "ghost horse" gallops around the property when these accidents occur. Who is the responsible party?
Source: Author Rawk_4_God
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor kyleisalive
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.