Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. This crooked little house in Berkshire, England, was originally constructed in 1592 and known as Market Cross House. It is in close proximity to which royal residence?
2. There are several upside-down houses around the world, but the one I have chosen is in Szymbark, Poland. What do some tourists complain about when they visit this house?
3. You will find Cabo Branco near to Ponta do Seixas, Brazil, which happens to be the most easternmost point in all the Americas. What is the function of this building?
4. This unusual house made from steel is on Galveston Island in Texas. What is it called?
5. This cliff top dwelling was one of six monasteries built at Meteora in Greece. What does the name "Meteora" mean in English?
6. Cube houses, or Kubuswoning, are found in a Dutch city which is also home to one of the largest ports in the world. Where are these unusual buildings located?
7. People who live in a quirky looking house may be expected to work at a quirky looking office block. What did the company who built this unusual building manufacture?
8. This image is of a Kvivik igloo, but where in the world can it be found?
9. This building was erected in 1922 to remind everyone about the corrupt administration during United States President Warren G. Harding's term in office. What was the name of the famous scandal?
10. This crooked little building called Krzywy Domek was constructed in 2004 as part of a shopping centre that includes a drinking establishment called The Wonky Pub. In which country can it be found?
Source: Author Plodd
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor stedman
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.