Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which UK airport was the first worldwide to have concourses and gates?
2. Which airport has spawned numerous bizarre conspiracy theories because of the layout of its runways, and the murals in the terminal building?
3. This airport in Hong Kong was ranked #6 on History Channel's "Most Extreme Airports", and often labelled "the most dangerous in the world" until it closed in 1998. What was its name?
4. Which US airport is home of the National Air and Space Museum?
5. Go to where it all began in 1903. This small airport on Cape Hatteras is regarded as the birthplace of aviation.
6. All of these four US airports were designated as Space Shuttle landing sites, but one of them never actually saw a shuttle land. Which was it?
7. This airport in Saint Martin is #4 on the list of History Channel's "Most Extreme Airports". To land here you have to land your plane on the beach. What is its name?
8. At which Hawaiian airport would you land if you wanted to tour Pearl Harbor?
9. Ready to go skiing? Book a flight to this airport and you will soon be racing down "Baldy" in Idaho's back country.
10. All these airports serve New York City, but which one was the first to be built?
Source: Author mashfan105
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor stedman
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.