Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What is the official tile of Camp David?
2. Who/what was Camp David named after?
3. Who constructed Camp David?
4. Who provides the security for Camp David?
5. Who was the first president to utilize Camp David as a presidential retreat?
6. What are most of the buildings at Camp David named after?
7. Which two Middle East leaders participated in the Camp David Accords?
8. Which identification badge is awarded to military personnel stationed at Camp David after completing one year of service?
9. What type of recreational facility is not available to the president and guests at Camp David?
10. Which name has never been used for the presidential retreat?
Source: Author A-10
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ladymacb29
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.