Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Richard Nixon wanted the authority to do something with his official papers and audio tapes. Because of this, the Federal Records Act of 1978 was enacted. What did he want to do?
2. Which of the following presidents does not have an official government-supported library?
3. Which president stated that his papers were a "species of public property; sacred in my hands"?
4. Speaking of John Tyler, what happened to the majority of his presidential papers?
5. One day before his death on November 18, 1886, Chester Alan Arthur asked his son to do something with his presidential papers. What was his request?
6. What happens to the papers of a vice-president?
7. In 1986, the Presidential Libraries Act was enacted, making Congress responsible for the construction and maintenance of presidential libraries. What are two other ways presidential libraries may receive financial support?
8. Presidents love to relax as much as possible and there is usually an official photographer/videographer along on the trip to record this R and R time. Which president was shown enjoying fishing trips off the coast of Key West, Florida?
9. Where is the Lyndon Baines Johnson Library and Museum located?
10. The Boeing 707 designated Air Force One and flown from 1973 to 2001 may be found in the library honoring this president.
Source: Author lompocjoe
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ladymacb29
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.