Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. I walked beside my father during his Inaugural Parade. I am the only daughter in a family with four children. I lived in the White House from 1977 until 1981. Who am I?
2. The 16 year old son of President Calvin Coolidge died while his family was living in the White House. What was the cause of death?
3. Julie Nixon was the daughter of President Richard Nixon. She married the grandson of a different president. What was the last name of her groom?
4. Robert Todd Lincoln was the eldest son of Abraham Lincoln. He refused to go to the inauguration of both Theodore Roosevelt and William Howard Taft even though he had been invited. Why?
5. John F. Kennedy Jr. was his father's namesake. He was the founder and publisher of a popular magazine. What was the name of this periodical?
6. I was the daughter of Gerald Ford. I was the first presidential child to have my senior prom at the White House. What was my name?
7. When Barack Obama became president in 2008, he publicly promised his two daughters that they could have a dog. After much public controversy, what breed of dog did Malia and Natasha get?
8. Tricia Nixon, the eldest daughter of President Richard Nixon, was married at the White House on June 12, 1971. The ceremony took place in the famous garden located on the west side of the White House. What is the name of this beautiful garden?
9. Teddy Roosevelt's oldest daughter Alice was 17 years old when she moved into the White House. She was known to carry something that was considered bizarre in that day and age. What was it?
10. This child was the first presidential child actually to be born in the White House. The year was 1893. Who was she?
Source: Author dcpddc478
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Bruyere
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.