Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The Danish alphabet is a little different from the English one. What are the last three letters of the Danish alphabet?
2. What do the words "Mor og far" mean in English?
3. If you were a Dane, how would you tell your partner "I love you"?
4. Which of these words is Danish for "dog"?
5. Which of these would you eat when you are feeling hungry?
6. Which of these might you wear when you are cold?
7. Complete the following line in Danish: Sommer Efterår Vinter _______.
8. What is the opposite of "Dag"?
9. Which of these English words isn't the same in both Danish and English?
10. Now for this last question, how would you say goodbye to a Dane?
Source: Author MissVoldy
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Bruyere
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.