Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In 1909, Robert-Baden Powell asked his sister to organise a version of the Boy Scouts for girls, which became the Girl Guides. What was his sister's name?
2. Who was appointed Chief Guide in 1918?
3. What were the Brownies originally known as?
4. Who became president of the association in 1965?
5. Where is the memorial to Lord and Lady Baden-Powell?
6. Why did Baden-Powell not initially want girls to join the Scouts?
7. What is the highest award a member of the UK Guiding Association can achieve?
8. Former Girl Guide Helen Sharman is famous as what?
9. What was the first Girl Guide Handbook called?
10. Which of the following is not included in the 'Guide Law'.
Source: Author jimpimslim1
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Bruyere
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.