Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Who is the founder of the Girl Scouts USA?
2. What are the six levels of Girl Scouts?
3. What is the Girl Scout motto?
4. What year was the first Girl Scout troop chartered, at which time they were still known as Girl Guides?
5. How many fingers does a girl hold up when saying the Girl Scout Promise?
6. What color uniform does a Junior Girl Scout wear?
7. What is the name of the triangle shaped recognitions Brownie Girl Scouts can earn?
8. What is the highest award you can earn in Girl Scouts?
9. On what date each year do Girl Scouts celebrate Thinking Day?
10. What are the four Junior Girl Scout Signs awards?
11. What was the founder of Girl Scouts nickname?
12. What U.S. holiday is celebrated the same day as the founder of Girl Scouts birthday?
13. What blue pin representing the Worldwide Association of Girl Guides and Girl Scouts is worn on the left side of the vest?
14. Girl Scouts who are registered individually and not part of a troop or group are called what?
15. What is embroidered on every Girl Scout bridging patch?
Source: Author riseandshine
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor stedman
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.