Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Who became the president of the Girl Guide Association when it was formed?
2. The youngest Girl Guide section, Rainbows, was formed in 1987. What does a "Rainbow" promise when they join?
3. The Rainbow programme is called the Rainbow Jigsaw. What four areas does it cover?
4. Brownie Guides were formed in 1914 but were not originally called Brownies. What were they first known as?
5. What is the adult Leader of a Brownie Pack usually called?
6. What is the Guide motto?
7. Until it was retired in 2019, the Baden-Powell Challenge Award was the highest award a UK Guide could achieve.
8. Girls can continue as Guides until they are 14 when they must leave or join "The Senior Section".
9. At the 1926 World Conference what special day was named when Girl Guides from all over the world will remember each other and reaffirm their commitment to international friendship and understanding?
10. After adult Leaders retire (at any age) what organisation can they join?
Source: Author April
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Bruyere
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.