Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Closest town to Philmont Scout Ranch.
2. Oil baron who donated land for Philmont Scout Ranch.
3. Famous animal track discovered in Philmont.
4. Most recognizable mountain peak in Philmont.
5. Type of airplane that crashed at Philmont in 1942.
6. Native American tribe that inhabited what is now Philmont.
7. Famous aviator who worked at Philmont as a Scout.
8. "For food, for raiment / For life, for opportunity..."
9. Commercial airport close to Philmont.
10. "I want to go back to Philmont / Where the old Rayado flows..."
Source: Author wjames
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor stedman
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.