Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Scout is the first rank of the Boy Scouts of America. What is NOT one of the requirements for this rank?
2. Requirement 10a of Tenderfoot, the BSA's second rank, requires the boy to complete a series of exercises. Which one of the following is NOT one of them?
3. What is the knot learned in scouting that allows you to form a loop good for rescue procedures?
4. In order to advance in rank, a scout must participate in a certain number of approved scouting activities. Which of the following is NOT an approved scout activity?
5. For second class, a scout must be able to treat several wounds that can occur while participating in scouting activities. How would a scout treat a fish hook wound with the barb embedded in the skin?
6. How long must a scout remain first class to advance to star scout?
7. Once a scout earns first class, he must earn a certain number of merit badges to continue. What is the minimum number of merit badges a scout must have (both Eagle required and non-Eagle required) to become an Eagle Scout? (Cumulative number of merit badges needed for Star, Life, and Eagle.)
8. Can a boy earn Eagle scout after he turns 18?
9. An Eagle scout's total merit badge count must be at least 36 for him to earn the ________ palm.
10. Which of the following US presidents was an Eagle Scout?
Source: Author dixierat
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Bruyere
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.