Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What bird is typically the meal of choice when it comes to Thanksgiving in the U.S.?
2. What is Thanksgiving called in Canada?
3. A horn-shaped basket portrayed with fruits and vegetables inside is called a __________?
4. Sweet potatoes are often called by what name in parts of North America? Confusingly, this name is also given to a completely different vegetable.
5. In what now-named state is Plymouth Colony?
6. Here's a bit of a toughie: What was the name of the tribe of indians that brought gifts of food to the Pilgrims?
7. During what war did the president at that time declare a day in November Thanksgiving Day?
8. What department store holds an annual Thanksgiving Day Parade?
9. Pie. Yummy. What kind of pie is traditionally served at a Thanksgiving Dinner?
10. In the U.S., Thanksgiving falls on the fourth _______ of November each year.
Source: Author sassy111
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor minch
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.