Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Who first came up with the idea of the tank?
2. Where were the first tanks built in the twentieth century?
3. What year were tanks first used in combat?
4. What was the difference between 'Male' and 'Female' tanks?
5. At which place, and in what year, did the first major large-scale tank attack take place?
6. When and where was the first engagement to pit tanks against other tanks?
7. Where were the first American-built tanks used in combat?
8. Early German tanks were inferior to many other nations tanks of World War II, and had to make up for it with good tactics and communication.
9. Where was the first battle of World War II in which American built and manned tanks were involved?
10. Where was the largest tank battle in history?
11. About how many tanks took part in the largest tank battle?
12. How many hours of training were Soviet tank operators given during World War II?
13. What nation built the largest tank?
14. American M1 Abrams can use guided missile weaponry.
15. M2 Bradley tanks can float.
Source: Author stra0481
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor trammgr
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.