Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. This 1975 Stephen Spielberg movie about a giant "sharko" would have a very different name in Esperanto: "Makzeloj". Name the movie.
2. What 1972 movie by Francis Ford Coppola would have been named "La Baptopatro" if written in Esperanto?
3. What classic 1966 movie starring Clint Eastwood would be called "La Bona, la Malbona, kaj la Malbela" had it been made in Esperanto?
4. The famous 1957 drama set in a jury room would be called "Dek Du Koleraj Viroj" in Esperanto. Can you name it?
5. The title of this 1991 thriller starring Jodie Foster and Anthony Hopkins translates to Esperanto as "La Silento de la Ŝafidoj". What is the name of the movie in English?
6. What if I told you the title of this 1999 movie starring Keanu Reeves and Laurence Fishburne translated to "La Matrico"? In fact, it does. Can you name the movie?
7. Most Americans have seen (or at least heard of) this 1946 feel-good holiday movie starring Jimmy Stewart. In Esperanto, the title would be "Estas Mirinda Vivo". What's the name of the movie in English?
8. This movie is an adaptation of a Stephen King novel and stars Tom Hanks as a prison guard. In Esperanto the title would be "La Verda Mejlo". What is the name in English?
9. What Stanley Kubrick film of 1971 starring Malcolm McDowell as a violent young man undergoing a controversial "cure" would be called "Mekanika Oranĝo" in Esperanto?
10. What groundbreaking 1939 film starring Judy Garland would be called "La Sorĉisto de Oz" in Esperanto
Source: Author OofahLandian
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor trident
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.