Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What was the highest possible total score on the SAT I college entrance exam prior to 2005?
2. In order to get a perfect score every question on the SAT I must be answered correctly?
3. Why was the reporting of some October 2001 PSAT (Preliminary Scholastic Aptitude Test) scores delayed?
4. What is NOT a reason to take the PSAT?
5. Why was a Writing section added to the PSAT?
6. There is a national cut-off score on the PSAT to determine which students are named National Merit Semifinalists.
7. What is the highest possible score on the ACT?
8. Which section was most recently added to the ACT?
9. The average score on an SAT II Subject test is 500.
10. What change was made to the SAT I in March 2005?
Source: Author Akhnaten
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor thejazzkickazz
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.