Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. You can put a DSU-33 proximity sensor on a GBU-12D.
2. What warhead is used in the GBU-12?
3. What is the primary difference between the GBU-10E and the GBU-10J?
4. Approximately, how much Tritonal (explosive fill) is used in the Mk 84 and BLU-109, respectively?
5. This missile, used primarily by the USAF F-16CJ and the USN/USMC EA-6B, forces the enemy radar operator to either shut down their radar or face the wrath of its fragmentation warhead.
6. This missile has Imaging Infrared, Charged Coupled Device, and Laser-guidance seeker heads. It also has two types of warheads: a 125-lb shaped charge and a 300-lb blast/frag. Which is it?
7. How many GBU-12D laser guided bombs does a standard F-16CG carry?
8. What is the official nickname of the BLU-82, employed via a sled out the back of an MC-130 COMBAT TALON II?
9. A GBU-38 with a 10-second time of fall uses GPS guidance.
10. How many BLU-97 sub-munitions are in the CBU-87 cluster bomb?
Source: Author evil44
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Bruyere
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.