Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The bass guitar player Michael Balzary, better known by his stage name of Flea, is a member of which of these bands?
2. Fleas live by sucking blood from a host, including mammals and birds. Which of these is the species which favours humans, and is consequently known as the 'human flea'?
3. In 1941 the Irish author Sean O'Casey described which British author as a 'performing flea' because of his broadcasts on German radio?
4. Which composer made an exhibition of himself by writing 'The Song of the Flea' in 1879?
5. Voiced by John Ratzenberger, the character P.T. Flea appears in which animated film?
6. If you send someone away with 'a flea in their ear', what have you done?
7. Which of the English metaphysical poets wrote 'The Flea', possibly while listening to bells tolling?
8. Herb Alpert and the Tijuana Brass had a 1966 instrumental hit about a flea of which nationality?
9. If you wanted to buy some cheap or second hand goods, you might want to visit which of these?
10. The words 'Men are rats, listen to me, they're fleas on rats, worse than that, they're amoebas on fleas on rats' were spoken by a pink lady in which film?
Source: Author rossian
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Exit10
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.