Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Doctors walk in and hook sensors and restraints onto you. They then tell you the rules of the game: get seven questions right and you'll escape alive, and ten questions right in order to escape without being tortured and questioned.
What terrorist group has been known for torture in the Middle East?
2. You look to your left and right and realize that it's not just you and the doctors in the room. There are at least twenty other patients in the room with you. Some of their limbs are changing colors.
What is it called when your limbs start to turn a blackish green after blood is cut off?
3. The doctors roll you out of the room. You couldn't roll out without the wheels.
According to archaeologists, who most likely invented the wheel?
4. You are rolled down the hallway and are brought to a food court. The doctors tell you to eat whatever you want. They also mention that much of the food has not been tested by humans.
Which is safest to eat?
5. You are escorted out of the room, feeling quite nauseous because none of the dishes were very appetizing. You are then brought into a room with a huge theater screen. The doctors tell you to test some of their homemade games, but they don't know that you get seizures when seeing games or videos that flash too much.
What is this disorder called?
6. The doctors give you some medicine to temporarily allow you to play video games. You start to play a game in which you are a big yellow dot trying to eat other little yellow dots, before being eaten by various colored ghosts.
You tell them it's just a cheap knockoff of what arcade game?
7. As a man reaches to undo your restraints, you see he has a form of Taser. When both of your hands are free, you slip the Taser out of its holster and use his own weapon on him. Alone, you open the door to see a dark, empty hallway with a light at the end.
Which of the following is a real type of Taser?
8. You walk into a hallway and realize that there are cameras everywhere. You hear an intercom. Apparently it's just another test. You must get to the end of the hall without being seen by cameras. This reminds you of the book "Spy vs. Spy".
Who was the creator of this book?
9. You examine the cameras, which are placed on the floor. Then you realize they aren't turned on, so you stroll along trying to think of how much easier this walk would be with a certain type of wheeled shoe that is also a tennis shoe.
What shoe are you thinking of?
10. You reach the stairs on the other side of the hallway. But all of a sudden, you realize you can't remember a thing--nothing about your past. What will you do even if you do escape?
What is it called when you cannot remember anything about your past?
Source: Author GreyHulk8
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Pagiedamon
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.