Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. 'Our Hero' is Richard, who is just an 'ordinary bloke' trying to do the right thing. What is his surname?
2. What leaving present do Richard's friends buy him when he is preparing to set off for his new job in London?
3. Who is the young 'rat speaker' who is sent to escort Richard through London Below, and is "taken by the Darkness as tribute" on Knight's Bridge?
4. At the first floating market he visits, Richard trades a biro pen for a sandwich and a drink. What is in the sandwich?
5. What does the Marquis use to 'bribe' Mr. Croup and Mr. Vandemar so they will talk with him rather than killing him on sight?
6. Where do Richard and Door find the Angelus?
7. After Richard has won the key from the Black Friars, who does Door take it to, to have a chain made so she can hang it round her neck?
8. Who turns out to be a traitor and betrays Door and Richard to Mr. Croup and Mr. Vandemar?
9. As Mr. Croup and Mr. Vandermar are sucked through the door out of Islington's prison room to be lost, hopefully forever, what is the last word either of them says?
10. What does Old Bailey give Richard as a parting gift when he is leaving London Below to return to his old life?
Source: Author Rowena8482
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.