Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Richard Mayhew, the protagonist of the novel, is originally from where?
2. What item do Richard's friends chip in to buy as a parting gift for him before he leaves for London?
3. Richard found Door bleeding on a sidewalk. Why was she bleeding?
4. After getting her wound patched up, Door requests Richard to fetch someone for her. Who is this person she asks for?
5. Where does Richard experience his first Floating Market?
6. What did Richard originally think Hunter was?
7. Hunter fought all BUT one of the following creatures. Which is the exception?
8. What is Richard's first impression of Mr. Croup and Mr. Vandemar?
9. The marquis de Carabas gave Mr. Croup a piece of sculpture in exchange for information. What Chinese dynasty was it from?
10. What is the reason Islington is imprisoned in London Below?
Source: Author aizawa_taki
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Bruyere
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.