Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. How does protagonist Sherman McCoy often refer to himself and his fellow associates?
2. When Sherman McCoy picks up Maria Ruskin at the airport and they miss a turn heading toward Manhattan, what part of New York do they wind up in?
3. Who was driving Sherman McCoy's Mercedes when the car struck Henry Lamb?
4. Reporter Peter Fallow worked for which publication?
5. What black leader in the Harlem community turned the accident which involved Henry Lamb into a political case which would benefit him and the causes he was working for?
6. What is "The Rent-Controlled Love Nest?"
7. By the end of the novel, who else had used "The Rent-Controlled Love Nest?"
8. Why was the reckless endangerment case against Sherman McCoy dismissed?
9. At the end of the novel, why was Real Estate broker Sally Rawthrote suing Sherman McCoy?
10. What is "The Favor Bank?"
Source: Author Lost_Player_47
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.