Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What US Army officer led the massacre of members of the Fox Indian tribe in 1830?
2. Erwin Rommel, the Desert Fox, was seriously wounded by another Fox on 17 July 1944. Who was this other Fox?
3. What is the nickname of US Navy Admiral William Joseph Fallon?
4. What is the name of the odious SS sergeant who helped gas some 79,000 Jews during WWII?
5. Former U.S. President George H. W. Bush called his wife by what nickname?
6. Martin Van Buren, the eighth President of the United States, was nicknamed the "Little Magician". What was his other nickname?
7. Who was the Assistant Secretary of the Navy under Abraham Lincoln?
8. Which son of the first Baron Holland of Great Britain served in the American Revolutionary War, the French Revolutionary Wars, and the Irish Dublin Uprising of 22 July 1803?
9. The third Baron Holland of Great Britain had several illegitimate childen. Which one of them reached the rank of full General in the British Army?
10. This US Army general is credited with being the mentor of Dwight D. Eisenhower. What was his name?
Source: Author KIRKEPOO
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Snowman
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.