Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which Indian hit a grand slam in his first at-bat of his Major League career in 2006?
2. What number was Aaron Laffey while playing for the Indians?
3. Who pitched a perfect game for the Indians on May 15, 1981?
4. Which cannot be found at the Indians ballpark?
5. What was the name of the ballpark for the 2008 Cleveland Indians?
6. Which of these players do not bat right-handed?
7. Who was the Indians' hitting coach in 2007?
8. Who is the Indians' mascot?
9. How many pitches did it take for Addie Joss to pitch a perfect game on October 2, 1908?
10. Where is the Indians' ballpark located?
Source: Author marbear93
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Nightmare
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.