Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which fish is best suited to living in a community tank?
2. This fish is found in marine tanks.
3. These freshwater fish can be found in every color imaginable and with different fin shapes due to extensive commercial breeding.
4. Which of the following fish is a livebearer (gives birth to fully-formed young)?
5. This fish is striped like a tiger and forages for food at the bottom of the tank.
6. This little fish is so fast that it can survive in a tank with much larger carnivorous fish.
7. Which of these fish is definitely NOT a fish for a beginner to start with?
8. Which fish is the largest when it has reached maturity?
9. Which fish is most likely to escape from an open-topped tank?
10. This fish is well-known for its picky eating habits as well as its resemblance to a swimming lollipop.
Source: Author ribooski
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor crisw
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.