Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Goats are not a major source of milk worldwide.
2. What is the major difference between goat's milk and cow's milk?
3. How many teats does a dairy goat have?
4. Which of the following is not a breed of dairy goat?
5. Which breed of dairy goat does not have outer ears and looks earless?
6. Which breed of dairy goat is characterized by long, droopy ears and a Roman nose?
7. Which dairy breed is white or cream-colored?
8. Which breed is the smallest dairy goat?
9. Despite its name, the Lamancha goat was not bred in Spain, but in which country?
10. A goat usually must be bred in order to produce milk.
11. What is a neutered (castrated) male goat called?
12. What would a US dairy farmer call a male goat?
13. What is an infection of the udder called?
14. What is the approximate gestation period (time from mating to birth) of a goat?
15. What is is the 'first milk' that provides antibodies to the baby of a goat (or any other mammal, for that matter) called?
Source: Author crisw
This quiz was reviewed by our editing team before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.