Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which of the two foxhounds is slightly shorter and stockier?
2. The foxhound's size would fit in the category of:
3. What, in the majority of cases, is the foxhound's energy level?
4. How could you describe the American foxhound at home?
5. How could you describe the American foxhound in the hunt?
6. What are foxhounds like with strangers?
7. Foxhounds can be difficult to housebreak.
8. Unlike most hounds, foxhounds bark/bay very seldom.
9. Suprisingly, the American foxhound can have a rather lengthy grooming process due to its heavy shedding.
10. In 1650, the first English hounds were brought to America, and were part of the American foxhound's breeding program. Who were these hounds given to?
Source: Author SteelMaheegun
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor crisw
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.