Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What is the name for the study of crustaceans?
2. Are all crustaceans entirely aquatic-dwelling creatures?
3. What happens when lobsters 'molt'?
4. Which of these terms describes the eating habits of a crab?
5. All crustaceans are hermaphroditic.
6. Officially, how many 'feet' do clawed lobsters have?
7. Crabs are rarely aggressive.
8. Biologically, how can you tell a shrimp from a prawn?
9. Which of these arthropods can attain the greatest weight?
10. In North America which of these is typically a fresh-water crustacean?
Source: Author guitargoddess
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor crisw
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.