Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. These are rabbit sized mammals living under boulders in colonies like those of the prairie dog, but not rodents.
2. This beautiful hoofed mammal is a small graceful antelope found over much of Israel.
3. This predator is a small wild dog which hunts alone or in pairs.
4. Two prickly mammals live in Israel but which one eats worms and other invertebrates?
5. Another successful nocturnal mammal, solitary and with a bushy white-tipped tail, this one can sometimes be found raiding the garbage.
6. This mammal is a wild goat found in and around some desert wadis by the Dead Sea.
7. This predator is the largest member of the cat family in Israel.
8. These hoofed mammals are tall, reputed to spit and often offered for rides for tourists.
9. They have bristles, snouts, cloven hooves, and plenty of good meat but very few are interested in eating them.
10. Tristram, a British naturalist and cleric,last saw this large brown mammal in the Sea of Galilee back in 1898.
Source: Author Yaarbiriah
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor crisw
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.