Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which venomous lizard is found in the Sonora Desert of Mexico?
2. Which of these animals is a member of the New World pig family and is found in Mexico?
3. Which one of these scorpions is found in Mexico?
4. Which of these rabbits is often found in the desert regions of Mexico?
5. Which one of these bats is found in the deserts of Mexico?
6. What is another name for the Caracara cheriway?
7. The desert bighorn sheep is found in northern Mexico.
8. Cactus pygmy owls eat what?
9. The greater long-nosed bat feeds on cacti in the Sonora desert.
10. What is the name of the wild canine found in many of Mexico's deserts?
Source: Author dcpddc478
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor rossian
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.