Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. No bucking now! What aquarium novelty is less than 2 centimeters as a pygmy animal?
2. What pygmy version of a video game animal may require a permit in some U.S. states because it may carry "hoof and mouth" disease?
3. What New World monkey is called the "Finger Monkey" because of its pygmy size?
4. What pygmy animal just won't give a hoot if you sneak up on it because it probably heard you and saw you coming?
5. What whiskered pygmy displays a pair of can't miss huge ears and sounds like a champagne bottle size?
6. The pygmy mouse lemur is also known as the dormouse lemur.
7. Many species of this pygmy fish can be found in Australian waters. Which tiny toughie looks like a colorful cross between a pot-bellied pig and a sole?
8. Which lazy pygmy animal is lovingly called "nature's brother-in-law"?
9. The 30th President of the USA, Calvin Coolidge, received a pygmy hippopotamus as a gift.
10. What hands high pygmy animal is sometimes used as a guide for the blind.
Source: Author SmogLover
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor gtho4
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.