Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The Plecia nearctica, which is the scientific name for the kind of fly known as the "love bug," is a result of a scientific experiment that went awry during an experiment at the University Of South Florida in Tampa.
2. Where is the natural habitat of the black spider monkey (Ateles paniscus)?
3. Where would you be most likely to find a "weedy seadragon?"
4. Which of the following animals would you most likely find in an open grassy plain, wooded grassland, and/or a semi-arid grass bush?
5. Tree-kangaroos can be found in parts of Australia and in which of these places?
6. Among the animals of Antarctica are skuas. What kind of creatures are they?
7. In which of these places you find a fresh water eel?
8. If you were to enter a cave and encounter a slew of vampire bats, where would you most likely be?
9. Which of the following animals, residing in the Aberdares Mountain Ranges in Kenya, is on the verge of extinction?
10. An elephant is a distant relative of the now extinct woolly mammoth.
Source: Author superferd
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor crisw
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.