Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Owning a pet has been scientifically proven to...
2. In 1993, a study of heart patients at the University of Maryland Hospital proved that pet owners have a better chance of survival when recovering from health problems. Out of 92 patients, 28 percent of non-pet owners died within one year of leaving the hospital. What percent of pet owners died within a year?
3. Which of these can increase full body mobility for people with physical disabilities?
4. There have been cases of dogs detecting health dangers in humans. It is not known exactly how these talented canines know their people are in trouble, but dogs have sniffed out all of these except...
5. In Europe during the Middle Ages, some doctors would give cats to people who were suspected of being insane as a cure.
6. All kinds of animals make life easier for people with disabilities. Which critter has never been used as a service animal?
7. While owning a dog can relieve stress, dog owners usually go to the doctor as much as non-dog owners.
8. Watching tropical fish swim is as relaxing as hypnosis.
9. Children exposed to animals when they are young are actually less likely to suffer from allergies and asthma -- but they should be introduced to pets before they are...
10. We all know our pets can make us happy, but what animal has the best effect on peoples' moods?
Source: Author newfiegrl6
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor crisw
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.