Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The standard poodle is a very adaptable breed and has even been seen competing very successfully in agility.
2. In which year was one of the most prestigious British Standard Poodle kennels, the Vulcan kennels, established in Britain?
3. When choosing a standard poodle puppy from a litter, what are the desirable qualities you would look for in the puppy of your choice?
4. Which one of the following colours is accepted by the British Kennel Club in the show ring?
5. Which of these trims is not a genuine trim used on Standard Poodles?
6. What country do Standard poodles originate from?
7. According to the British standard, what is the correct shape of the Standard Poodle's feet?
8. Standard poodles can be fed 2-3 smaller meals a day rather than one large meal. This practice helps prevent which potentially fatal condition?
9. According to the British standard, what height should a Standard Poodle be at the shoulders?
10. Standard Poodles are?
Source: Author poppy18
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor crisw
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.