Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. From which of these breeds is the modern bulldog descended?
2. Bulldogs are known for their aggressive, vicious nature.
3. What was the name of the first bulldog registered in the Bull Dog Club in London in 1874?
4. Which of these US Presidents had a bully?
5. Winston Churchill was renowned for owning bulldogs when Prime Minister.
6. According to the American Kennel Club, which category are bullies grouped in?
7. Which of these is NOT true of bulldogs?
8. What's the name of the bulldog on the Kibbles and Bits commercial?
9. French bulldogs are related to English bulldogs.
10. What college has a bully named Uga as its mascot?
Source: Author bullymom
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor gtho4
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.