Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What is a Newfoundland called that has a white base coat and black markings?
2. The Newfoundland was originally bred to pull fishing nets through cold water.
3. Which of the following is not a major health concern for a Newfoundland dog?
4. What kind of feet do Newfoundlands have?
5. The Newfoundland dog has only one layer of coat.
6. What is the date of origin for the Newfoundland?
7. Which of the following temperaments describes the Newfoundland?
8. What is the average life for a Newfoundland dog?
9. The Newfoundland has a high energy level.
10. In what Canadian province did the Newfoundland originate?
Source: Author Jennifer-8
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor crisw
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.