Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The emu is a native bird of which country?
2. Emus have been known to eat small stones and pebbles, why do they do this?
3. What colour are the eggs that emus lay?
4. Which of the following best describes the appearance of a newly hatched emu chick?
5. Is the meat of an emu relatively high in fat?
6. Besides their meat, emus are farmed for a variety of other reasons. Which of the following is not a reason that emus are farmed?
7. Which of the following is a typical form of defence that emus use to protect themselves from predators?
8. Are wild emus likely to attack humans if they have never seen them before?
9. Emus have been a significant part of the life of the native Australian aboriginals for thousands of years. Which of the following is not a method that they used to catch an emu?
10. What is the name of the family of flightless birds that the emu belongs to?
Source: Author emmco
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor crisw
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.