Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Otis Redding died in 1967 when the plane he was in crashed into Lake Monona in Madison, Wisconsin. Four members of his band also perished in the crash. What was the name of his backing band?
2. Which entertainer struck his head on stage following a heart attack in 1975 and remained in a coma until his death on January 21, 1984 at the age of 49?
3. Which of these musical celebrities was NOT murdered by being shot by another person?
4. Which of these musical celebrities died as a result of an auto crash?
5. Which of these musicians died in a helicopter crash?
6. Which two members of The Allman brothers Band died in motorcycle crashes 13 months apart and within three blocks?
7. Which singer died in a crash in a plane he was piloting?
8. Which US musician died in a car crash in England in 1960?
9. Keith Relf of The Yardbirds died at age 33 when he was electrocuted by his electric guitar.
10. Which of these musicians did NOT die as a result of a self-inflicted gunshot?
Source: Author shanteyman
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor JuniorTheJaws
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.