Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Ava Gardner, Mia Farrow and Barbara Marx were his successive partners in riding the coach and carriage of love and marriage. Who is he?
2. Which U.S. president was famously married to a young woman whose name meant 'cowherd' ?
3. Which American-born filmstar married Robert Wagner, left him for Warren Beatty, then in her turn was left by Warren Beatty, and finally returned to Robert Wagner, twelve years later?
4. What was the first name of a famous Canadian Prime Minister's equally famous wife who, before and or after divorce, was romantically involved with a number of celebrities including Mick Jagger and Ryan O'Neal?
5. Which of these managed to 'catch' Warren Beatty at the altar, for marriage, in 1992?
6. Who was Ronald Reagan's wife before he married Nancy (Davis)?
7. Which South American actress became famous when she became the wife of the local dictator, and became even more famous when posthumously she was made into the heroine of a popular musical?
8. Who said on 6th May 1950 'Your heart knows when you meet the right man', and then, infatuated with a famous hotel owner, embarked on the first of a long series of marriages which was even going to include two successive marriages to same person?
9. Which filmstar had green eyes, was nicknamed the Cheetah with the Roar, and divorced all of these: Frank Sinatra, Mickey Rooney and Artie Shaw?
10. When in 1944 Lauren Bacall first met Humphrey Bogart, she was only nineteen, and from film-partners they became life-partners. What film was it?
Source: Author flem-ish
This quiz was reviewed by our editing team before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.