Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. I was once portrayed by Lynn Whitfield in a movie about my life. Although I was born in St. Louis, Missouri, I died in Paris, France. Who am I?
2. I am one of the horror industries greatest actors. I was born in the year 1911 and have had an extensive career in film, theatre and I even have a collection of books related to fine cuisine. Who am I?
3. I was born on March 3, 1911 in Kansas City, Missouri. I had numerous roles in 1929 and worked with Laurel and Hardy, John Barrymore, Clark Gable and Spencer Tracy. I also hold the title for being the first film actress to appear on the cover of "Life" magazine. What is my name?
4. I was born in Florida...Missouri, that is. I wrote books from 1874 until 1891. My most popular? My stories of a young lad on the Mississippi. Who am I?
5. Yabba-Dabba-Do! I'm from St. Louis too! Who am I?
6. I was part of a dance duo back in the 1930s. I am originally from Independence, Missouri. Who am I?
7. I was born in St. Louis, Missouri in 1928. Some of my works include, "The Heart of a Woman", "Phenomenal Woman" and "Still I Rise". Who am I?
8. I was born in Hamilton, Missouri and am the founder of one of the largest department store chains in America. Who am I?
9. The poet, T.S. Eliot was a native of St. Louis, Missouri.
10. I am best known for the photo in which I am dressed in a swimsuit, with my back to the camera, hands on my hips and glancing seductively over my right shoulder. Who am I?
Source: Author NalaMarie
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor gtho4
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.