Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Dennis Quaid and Meg Ryan were married from 1991 to 2000, that's 9 years which is a lot for a Hollywood couple! Sadly, this marriage didn't end quite well, as Meg became involved with a New Zealand actor while filming "Proof of Life" in 2000. Who was this co-star, perhaps best known for the movie "Gladiator"?
2. Guitarist Richie Sambora and Heather Locklear decided to divorce in 2007, after 12 years of being married. In a matter of months, Sambora was seen with actress Denise Richards, who was one of Locklear's best friends. Can you imagine that situation? (it's rather common, actually). In which of the following rock bands did Sambora play?
3. "One Tree Hill" stars Chad Michael Murray and Sophia Bush fell in love and got married after two years of dating. Everything was perfect! At least that's what poor Sophia thought before Chad started appearing in public with his co-star in "House of Wax", and rumors of infidelity were confirmed to be true. Which lady, perhaps known for a worldwide hotel chain, provoked the annulment of Sophia and Chad's happy marriage?
4. Billy Crudup and Mary-Louise Parker dated from 1997 to 2003. However, while filming "Stage Beauty", Crudup fell in love with his co-star, and left Parker... while she was pregnant with his son! Which of these actresses, who also appeared in the 1996 film version of "Romeo + Juliet", started dating Crudup in 2003, ending his relationship with Parker?
5. Both Eddie Fisher and Richard Burton were romantically involved with a British-American actress, winner of an Academy Award for the film "BUtterfield 8". She also acted in successful movies like "National Velvet" and "Father of the Bride".
The problem of all this love was that this actress and Burton, who fell in love with her in the set of "Cleopatra", had an affair while she was still committed to Fisher! Which actress would this be?
6. Laura Dern was dating an actor who has appeared in films like "Sling Blade" and "Bad Santa". Little did she know that, while still dating her, he would get married to Angelina Jolie! Which of these celebrities was Angelina's second husband?
7. Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart became romantically involved when they started filming "Twilight" in 2008, and they dated for years. In 2012, photos of Kristen with the director of "Snow White and the Huntsman" were leaked. Which director was this?
8. Mia Farrow ended the relationship with her partner in 1997, after he started dating... Mia's adoptive daughter! Farrow discovered her husband with naked photos of Soon-Yi Previn, the adoptive child of Mia Farrow and Andre Previn, who was only 22 years old at the time. Which of these people, an actor, director and writer known for "Sleeper", "Love and Death", and "Scoop", was involved in this chaos?
9. A love triangle that lasted a little too long was one that happened from the 1940s until 1967. It turns out Spencer Tracy was married to Louise Treadwell, and this marriage lasted for 40 years, until Tracy died! However, for a bit more than 20 of those years, Tracy was having an affair with an actress he knew very well, for they acted in nine movies together! Which actress, perhaps known for starring in "Guess Who's Coming to Dinner" and "Woman of the Year" alongside Tracy, was the third member of this love triangle?
10. A very talked-about love triangle involved Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt, who started their relationship in 2005. Even though they were very happy together, this former "Friends" star saw her relationship with Pitt end soon after he met Jolie in the set of "Mr. & Mrs. Smith". Which of these former "Friends" actresses, who has also appeared in films like "Marley & Me" and "Along Came Polly", was heartbroken after Pitt's infidelity act?
Source: Author Lpez
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor skunkee
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.